Request for Applications - COM & PSON
POSTED 15 AUGUST 2014
In order to meet the objectives described in its Business Plan for 2013 to 2018, RHI is launching two new funding opportunities. These funding opportunities are targeted towards specific areas that will help RHI move closer towards achieving its vision of a world without paralysis after SCI. To this end, RHI is accepting applications for funding requests pertaining to projects related to Clinical Outcome Measures and Pilot Studies – Optimizing Neurorecovery Following SCI.
More information on these two funding opportunities can be found in their respective program guidelines:
Please note both RFAs have been updated as of 29 August 2014. Refer to term of funding under "Request for Applications".
Other Important Documents
Please refer to the following documents when completing a Request for Application
- Scoring Matrix for Proposals (.pdf)
- Conflict of Interest Policy (NOTE: as of 6 Mar 2015, RHI's COI policy has been revised. Please contact privacy[at]rickhanseninstitute.org for more information)
- Funding Application Budget Template - COM & ONFS (.xlsx)
Applications to this RHI funding opportunity are due on November 7, 2014 by 11:59pm Pacific Time. Applications submitted after this time will not be accepted.
|Funding opportunity announcement||August 15, 2014|
|Application deadline||November 7, 2014|
|Application review process||November - January, 2015|
|Notice of funding||January, 2015|
|First disbursement of funds||March, 2015|
Any significant changes to the anticipated timeline will be communicated to applicants.
If you have any questions about either of these opportunities please contact one of the following:
- Supporting Promising Research: Roadmap for RHI's Cure Program (.pdf)
- Providing Equitable Care for Canadians with SCI: Roadmap for RHI's Care Program (.pdf)
- Supporting the Commercialization of Innovations for SCI: Roadmap for RHI's Commercialization Program. (.pdf)